Sponsorship Partnership Benefits
To inquire about availability, rates or additional information, please contact us.
- Product Supplier Recognition
- Facility Signage
- Manufacturers Midway Display
- Regional Media Inclusion (TV, Radio, Print)
- Event Posters & Promotional Print Materials
- Guest, Corporate & VIP Event Passes
- Custom On-Site & Digital Platform Promotions
- Event Product/Brand Integration
- Promotional Product Showcase
- “Live” Public Address Announcements
- Facility Website & Social Media
- Promotional Gifts
- Direct Competitor Promotional Opportunity
- E-Ticket Corporate Brand Inclusion
- Retail Souvenir Merchandise
The combination of unparalleled brand loyalty, sponsor appreciation and demographics make RAD Torque Raceway fans the most desirable audience available and event sponsorship the best value in marketing. A massive, diverse community of people gathers and rallies behind our facility; Compared to fans of other sports, racing fans proudly integrate their loyalty into every aspect of their life, including their purchasing behaviors and decisions.
The effects of an experience are heightened when consumers feel proximity to the action. At RAD Torque Raceway, your brand’s on and in the action – the cars, the goods, the fans themselves – not merely around it as with traditional sports marketing. Today’s fan understands and appreciates sponsor brands and accepts them as a vital, fun part of the sport. They embrace the brands that support their motorsport enthusiasm.
Sponsors who connect with consumers in an emotional way enjoy greater unaided brand recall, loyalty, word-of-mouth, and better perceptions/opinions of the brand. Studies have shown that motorsport fans seem to remember sponsors more often – and more accurately – than any other sports fans. Another key difference is that Motorsport teams and drivers are about as down to earth as their fans. They make themselves available and enjoy interacting with fans to show their appreciation.
Based on a sampling of 15,000 attendees, does not include promotional, suite and/or comp tickets; demographics are compiled from ‘purchased’ advance, online ticket sales.
- 28% EDMONTON
- 5% LEDUC
- 5% SHERWOOD PARK
- 5% SPRUCE GROVE
- 11%: BEAUMONT, CAMROSE, DEVON, FT.SASK, MORNVILLE, PARKLAND, STONY PL, ST. ALBERT
- 8%: CALGARY, RED DEER, DRAYTON, HINTON, EDSON, LLOYD, SLAVE LAKE
- 36.5%: REPRESENTS OVER 300 ALBERTA COMMUNITIES
Sampling: Airdrie, Barhead, Blackfalds, Highlevel, Lacomb, New Serepta, Peace River, Ponoka, Sylvan lake, Sundrey, Vegreveille, Wetaskawin, Wainwright
- 1.5%: OUT OF PROVINCE
Age & Gender Demographics
Based on a sampling of 15,000 attendees, does not include promotional, suite and/or comp tickets; demographics are compiled from ‘purchased’ advance, online ticket sales from the following events: Rocky Mountain Nationals, Hot August Night, Annihilation Night, & Monster Truck Throwdown.
- ADULT: 58%
- YOUTH (Age 3-12 Years) 37.5%
- CHILD (Age 2 & Under) 4.5%
Age Breakdown Based on Facebook Engaged Users (20,000 Followers)
46% WOMEN | 52% MEN
- 1% 13-17 Years
- 7% 18-24 Years
- 29% 25-34 Years
- 27% 35-44 Years
- 18% 45-54 Years
- 14% 55-64 Years
- 4% 65+ Years