Open each evening throughout the Holiday Season 5PM-10PM
The Canadian Tire Magic of Lights is 2 kilometers of festive and vibrant LED-lighted displays celebrating the joy of the holidays. A “drive-through” experience from the comfort of your own car. At every turn, and in every direction, the magical route is overflowing with spectacular light displays and animations. Multiple holiday themes come to life with hundreds of thousands of sparkling lights!
A portion of proceeds from every vehicle goes to support our chosen Charities: 630 CHED Santas Anonymous and Canadian Tire Jump Start
November 22, 2019- January 4, 2020
Wrapped Up in MAGIC: One Carload, One Price Flexible Day Admission
- Car with Dash Pass
- Limo (Vehicle Holds 16 or Less)
- Limo with Dash Pass
- Bus with Dash Pass (Vehicle Holds 17+ Passengers)
- Horsepower Hayride
What Is a Dash Pass?
Bypass the traffic with a Dash Pass! For only a few dollars more per vehicle pass you can skip the line and enter the special Dash Pass lane. This special pass is available for all vehicle types at specific venue locations. Please visit your venue location for details and to purchase your Dash Pass. (A Dash Pass is an upgraded Vehicle Pass, you do not need to purchase a vehicle pass separately).
- We have a few quick tips to make the most of your Magical Holiday experience
- Please keep pace with the vehicle in front of you, you will be traveling at apx 5 kms per hour; In the interest of safety, please do not exceed 10 kms/hour at any time. Also, please no stopping, passing or getting out of your vehicle at any time.
- We recommend turning your headlamps down to the lowest possible setting; The darker it is the more dynamic the displays; please don’t forget to turn your headlamps back on before return to the roads
- Last, but not least, tune your radio to 88.7 FM to enjoy merry melodies provided by 92.5 CHUCK FM
All in Good Time
At the Canadian Tire Magic of Lights, Weekends are full of activity. During the ‘hustle & bustle’ of the holidays, many of our Guests choose to visit on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays between 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm. Typically you will be enjoying the Magic of Lights in less than 20 mins, however, on occasion, there may be a delay. Your Family will enjoy the illuminated experience all in good Time.
For a more intimate Magical experience we recommend joining us Monday through Thursday, or coming early (5:00 pm-6: 30 pm) or after 9:30 pm on the weekends.