# BE READY
RE-ENGAGEMENT TO RACING
GREEN TO GO!! We’re doing our best to prepare for opening day with ‘social responsibility’- THERE ARE MANY NEW POLICIES AND INITATIVES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the new COVID policies and procedures in the information and links below. Specifically with the Waiver, we encourage everyone to sign sooner than later- lets # BE READY to embrace the “new reality”. Let’s keep our motorsport community FUN & SAFE.
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD & COMPLETE THE CRITICAL INFORMATION FORMS & OVERTIME AGREEMENT; PLEASE SUBMIT ALL FULLY COMPLETED FORMS TO ACCOUNTING@CASTROLRACEWAY.COM AT YOUR EARLIEST. FAILURE TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT FORMS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF SCHEDULED SHIFTS AND/OR SIGNIFICANT PAYROLL DELAYS
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
All STAFF are required to complete the Electronic WAIVER OF LIABILITY prior to starting the Season. The Castrol Raceway Team will “Check You In” via an electronic kiosk upon arrival.
For the ease and efficiency of the Castrol Raceway Team and your fellow Team Members please be sure to complete the electronic Waiver in full. Hard Copy/Paper Waivers WILL NOT be made available; if you do not have your electronic Waiver of Liability completed prior to arrival, you will forfeit your scheduled position until further notice.
SCHEDULING & PAYROLL
Staff Schedules will be created, managed, and viewed on the HOMEBASE scheduling platform. It is VERY IMPORATANT for each Castrol Raceway Team Member to create a Homebase account with a complete personal information profile. ALL STAFF MUST COMPLETE THE HOME BASE PROFILE IN FULL; this includes full name, home address, email address, contact numbers, Emergency contact information, and list all relevant certifications (Ex. First Aid, Pro Serve, ProTect). Failure to complete prior to first shift will forfeit your scheduled position until further notice. Questions: email@example.com
How it works:
- Scheduling. As your manager uses Homebase to build schedules, you will be assigned shifts to work. You can set your preferred availability, request time-off, and trade shifts using Homebase.
- Tracking time. When you start each shift, you will clock in with your assigned PIN (the last 4 digits of your cell phone number on file with Castrol Raceway Administration) at a Homebase time clock (which could be either a point-of-sale system, a tablet, or a computer in store).
- Your account. All your time clock data will be synced to your Homebase dashboard. You can view the hours you worked and your estimated pay.
Accessing the Web Dashboard and Mobile Apps
Log in to your personal Homebase web dashboard at https://app.joinhomebase.com/
Use the email and password you created when you installed Homebase on your Clover device
All Payroll will be processed electronically. You will be sent an email link to join CERIDIAN POWERPAY Self Service; please ensure you accept this invitation, carefully follow all instructions and complete ALL requested information. Failure to accept CERIDIAN POWERPAY invitation and complete all account information may result in delayed earnings. Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
The new Covid-19 policies and procedures includes, but not limited to the outline below to help our motorsport community adjust to the new social/physical distancing reality following the Covid-19 outbreak. Please be patient with us (this is all new- we’re adjusting too); we’ll do our absolute best to make the 2020 Race Season fun, efficient, and SAFE for everyone. Subject to change without notice.
**If you are feeling unwell- STAY HOME**
- All Staff MUST maintain a minimum of 6ft physical distancing at all times; NO CONGREGATING in one area will be permitted.
- Essential/Scheduled personal only permitted on site (officials and facility)
- Masks and gloves will be provided and required to be worn at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at key staffing locations
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Watch for COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat
AT THE CONNCESSIONS
- Interaction with Guests will be separated by plexiglass splash guard.
- All Food Services Staff will be wearing wear Gloves & Face Masks; Hair will be tied and covered.
- Credit & Debit Card Only- NO Cash may be received at this time. Tap is preferred.
- Pin Pads, Registers, & High Touch Surfaces Sanitized Regularly
- No Reusable Cups at this time
- No Fountain Drinks at this time- pre packaged/Bottled Beverages Only
- Limited Menu- all items must be prepared and close packaged by a Staff Member with AB Food Handling Certification.
- Modified Condiments; Condiments will be provided by Castrol Raceway F&B Team upon request.
- Please uphold the social distancing initiatives; do not reach/lean into the food services area. Please respect and adhere to Social distancing markers and directional signage.
- Competitors, guests, and non- essential Staff are NOT permitted to enter the Concessions at anytime until further notice.
Join Our Team
Interested in joining a dynamic, fun, rewarding environment? If so, we’d like to hear from you. Use the form below to send us your resume. We’ll get back to you with any opportunities that are appropriate for you.