2020 DRAG COMPETITOR/CREW ENTRY FEE
Get ready for another great Race Season: It’s our race participants like you who make Castrol Raceway a success. It is our pleasure to provide the best possible experience for each competitor at our facility.
Watch the DRAG races LIVE On-Line or Listen to DRAG races LIVE at RACE RADIO 88.7 FM
|:Bracket Drag Crew||:$25/day|
|:Drag Competitor (Second Class**)||:$25/day|
**NEW FOR 2020** DRAG SEASON ACCESS PASS
Following a successful Pilot program in 2019- we’re now offering Drag Event Season Access Passes. Access your Drag Event Credentials and Admission directly on the website Guest Ticket Purchase page and SAVE with your CUSTOM CODE.
Choice of Event**, choice of Ticket Type (Drag Driver, Junior, Crew, Adult GA, and Youth GA), choose number of tickets, enter your Promo Code, finalize the transaction and Print! Easy from your desktop, tablet, or phone; order anytime-anywhere. No General Restrictions**, No Fees!
** Excludes RMN, Track Rentals, and VIP Seating options
NOTE: Drag Driver, Junior, and Crew passes will be exchanged for wristbands at the Competitor Gate on event day following signing the Waiver.
GET YOUR CUSTOM DRAG EVENT ACCESS CODE
• Visit DRAG EVENT PASS TICKET PURCHASE PAGE
• Choose DRAG SEASON ACCESS “INDIVIDUAL”
• Purchase your $1000 Season Access Deposit
• Upon deposit, you will be contacted by the Castrol Raceway Box Office Team with your personal Custom Event Pass access Code
• Initial $1000 deposit required no later than March 1, 2020. Codes will be issued by April 15, 2020
• July 1*, Sept 1, and end of season; You will be sent a Custom Code Detail Report showing all of your transactions to date. Custom Code Transactions exceeding $2500 on the July 1 Sales Detail Report will be subject to an addition $1000 deposit.
• Balance of all season transactions to be paid in full immediately following the last scheduled Drag event.
Applicable Group Purchase Discounts will be applied to year end final billing.
21-35 Passes 5% off Admission
36-50 Passes 10% off Admission
51-75 Passes 15% off Admission
76-100 Passes 20% off Admission
100+ Passes 25% off Admission
Please Note: Each Custom Code limited to access 20 Tickets per event date unless otherwise requested.
Thank you for choosing Castrol Raceway as your place to play; Questions
If you believe we may not have your most up to date e-mail address, or if you would like to move stall areas, or have any general questions- please reach out directly to the Castrol Raceway Office.
Please contact the Castrol Raceway office to request changes your pit stall subscription at 780-461-5801 (Weekdays 9am-4:30 pm).
- Sportsman Pit Stall $350
- Pro/Paddock Pit Stall $500
NHRA CHASSIS CERTIFICATION
Date: 2020 TBD
Location: 1651-70 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB (Ebertz Shop)
Any car running 9.99-seconds (6.39 1/8-mile) or quicker, or faster than 135 mph, in the quarter-mile is required to have the chassis inspected and an NHRA/SFI certification sticker affixed. All Sportsman (6.00 & Slower) certification tags are valid for 3-years from the date of inspection; Pro (5.99 & Quicker) certification tags are valid for 1-year from the date of inspection.
Certifications will be conducted by NHRA Div.6 Technical Director Dave Schaffel.
- Sportsman inspection $160 USD **
- Pro inspection $250 USD **
No additional inspector service or travel fee is charged for inspections completed at designated remote inspection sites or NHRA events. **NOTE** Cost is listed in USD; the Canadian equivalent will be accepted based on the exchange at that time. Sorry, No Debit or Credit Card accepted- Cash/Check only. Cost subject to change without notice.
Inspections are conducted on an appointment basis which helps alleviate waiting and congestion.
BOOK YOUR CHASSIS CERTIFICATION
Contact Wade 780-477-7354
Castrol Raceway’s 1/4 mile drag strip is sanctioned by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA). For more information, please visit www.NHRA.com