Camping is available at Castrol Raceway for the Mopar Rocky Mountain Nitro Jam Nationals and World of Outlaws: Oil City Cup. MOTORHOMES & CAMPERS ONLY. Contact the Castrol Raceway office at 780-986-1432 to reserve your space today.
MOPAR Rocky Mountain Nitro Jam Nationals
World Of Outlaws: Oil City Cup
MOPAR ROCKY MOUNTAIN NITRO JAM NATIONALS
MOTORHOME VILLAGE POLICIES
MOVE IN: Noon THURS. July 04 to 5:00 p.m. FRIDAY 8a.m. July 05 2013. Vehicles and/or Units arriving later WILL NOT gain access to the Motorhome restricted area.
- Lot size: 18’ x 40’
- Everyone in the Motorhome Village MUST have a 3-day event pass. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
- A Motorhome Village access wristband will be issued to each person upon entering the restricted area. Wristbands MUST be worn at all times to enter the Motorhome area. Please do not take wristbands off; under NO circumstances will additional wristbands be issued.
- There will be no motorized vehicles of any kind (quads, golf carts, motocross bikes, scooters, etc.) of any kind allowed in the Motorhome Village. Anyone who brings one in will have it confiscated for the weekend.
- Motorhome area is not equipped with electric or water hook-ups. Please ensure units are fully serviced prior to entry. Generators are welcome but please be courteous to your neighbors (noise), and do not leave running when unnecessary.
- Portable restroom facilities will be on-site for your use.
- A vacuum disposal truck will be on-site throughout the weekend to service your unit for a minimal fee. Please NO DUMPING.
- Garbage will be collected from your unit between 7am-9am daily. Each unit will be provided with garbage bags and recycle “Blue Bags” upon entry to the Motorhome area. Please leave full bags behind your unit for pick-up.
- Please display Parking Pass prominently on your rear view mirror. Take some time to carefully read the disclosure on the Parking Pass.
- Vehicles and/or units will not be permitted to leave the Motorhome restricted area after 12 p.m. Friday until 8 a.m. Sunday.
- Pets are welcome at Castrol Raceway, however please read the PET POLICY carefully and strictly abide by the rules.
- The Motorhome site you have rented for the MOPAR Rocky Mountain Nitro Jam Nationals weekend is yours; please keep it clean and tidy.
- NO OPEN FIRES of any kind will be permitted throughout the weekend.
Camping is also available at:
Leduc #1 Discovery Centre: Features 20 RV stalls with 15/30 amp power and water.
There is also an overflow area available that is not serviced (no power and water). Indoor showers/washrooms, and a children’s play area are accessible for anyone registered in the campground.
There is a sewer-dump station five minutes away, in the Town of Devon.
For all bookings and campground inquiries, please call (780) 405-6308.
Devon Lions Campground: Devon is located 20 minutes SW of Edmonton near the junction of Highway 60 and Highway 19. Devon Lions Campground is adjacent to the Devon Golf & Conference Centre.
General Information/Reservations by phone: (780) 987-4777
Leduc Lions Campground: Box 3186, Leduc, AB T9E 6L9. Directions: S on 50 Street, 2 km E on Rolly View Road.
Phone: (780) 986-1882.
Tell them Castrol Raceway sent you!